The course is hands on discovery course that covers how you can offer additional non-transaction services to your clients and shift some of your income from commissions to assignment or hourly fees.
Additional topics include:
– Where does a consultant add value?
– How to negotiate services and pricing
– Discovering hidden value in clients properties
– Common services offered by consultants
– Overview of market feasibility, site/location feasibility, financial feasibility and political/legal feasibility in the development process
– Discussion on running stakeholder meetings and/or focus group sessions
– Information resource for assignments
– How to avoid conflicts of interest
– Skill sets and experience levels required
– S.W.O.T. analysis of your potential to migrate some of your business away from commission based to pre-paid hourly engagements
Register for this or any other course at www.canteraconsultants.com/cca2015 .
Additional information about your international award winning instructor can be found at www.toddclarke.com
Todd Clarke @ June 10, 2012