This day long course covers the ins/outs of navigating the social networking minefield as well as the latest in technology and how to use it to make you more efficient in your daily work.
Learn how to:
– Develop a social networking policy for you and your agents
– Determine which social networking tools will work best with your customers
– How to tap in to the Gen Y market and what they are looking for in terms of information and content
– What software and tools you can use to manage social networking
– How to engage clients using social networking
– What tools you need to take your office paperless
– The latest in market trends and how they impact your business
– The latest tech to separate the time wasters from those tools that can make you more efficient
– How to make your iPad or Droid tablet an effective marketing/presentation and business tools (including top apps)
(You can see Todd Clarke and Todd Kuhlman present over 100 mobile apps in 90 minutes at the national CCIM conference in Denver, CO – click here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjj3bhxHS44)
One of my former students kindly offered this testimonial:
“Todd’s got his eye on the ball when it comes to technology. He knows what works and perhaps more importantly knows what doesn’t work and can help you steer away from traps.” – Richard E. Juge, CCIM, SIOR (National CCIM president 2010)
Register for this or any other course at www.canteraconsultants.com/cca2015 .
Additional information about your international award winning instructor can be found at www.toddclarke.com