Whether you are a beginning or advanced Excel user, this course will demonstrate how you can be more efficient, productive and improve your presentations.
Topics covered in the course include:
– Making stunning custom graphs
– Key formulas
– Database normalization
– Using Pivot Tables
– Using Goal seek to find the solution
– Conditional formatting as a tool to make legible and cool looking spreadsheets
– Creating macros to make your spreadsheet work more efficiently
* bringing a laptop with any version of Microsoft Excel is highly recommended
Register for this or any other course at www.canteraconsultants.com/cca2015 .
Additional information about your international award winning instructor can be found at www.toddclarke.com
Todd Clarke @ June 10, 2012